Take products from concept to creation with professional-grade engineering solutions now available in an open, connected product development ecosystem. New features in Inventor® Professional help you to:
- Drive the automatic creation of intelligent components such as plastic parts, steel frames, and rotating machinery. New direct, parametric, and freeform modeling tools help you focus on a design’s function in a more intuitive 3D mechanical CAD environment.
- Create a virtual representation of your final product more quickly with new DWG file format compatibility, which enables AutoCAD® integration through direct read and write capabilities for authentic DWG files.
- Convey design ideas in more compelling and accurate ways with new communication tools that help document and visualize designs through powerful images and videos.
- Help save time and money by creating better optimized and validated digital prototypes. New tightly integrated motion simulation and stress analysis capabilities help predict how a design will work under real-world conditions, before the product is ever built.
- Boost efficiency with new tools that automate the design of routed systems such as complex tube and pipe runs, and electrical cable and harness design.
- Simplify the process of designing high-quality molded part and injection molds with new functionalities and workflows created specifically for plastic parts designers and manufacturers.