Model and animate 3D assets for games using professional 3D tools based on Maya, designed for indie game makers. A subscription to Maya LT™ includes access to features that help you to:
- Create 3D characters and environments with professional modelling and animating tools built by a leader in the world of 3D software.
- Transfer 3D assets into your game engine more quickly with specialised export options for Unity 3d Engine, Unreal Engine 4 and the Stingray game engine.
- Learn 3D modelling and animation with software based on industry-standard 3D tools that help you move between game project teams more easily.
- Access Stingray game engine through your Maya LT subscription*.
- Build games more easily with the connected art-to-engine workflows of Maya LT and Stingray.
*Available to Maya LT subscribers during the term of their subscription.
Autodesk makes software and services available on a licensed or subscription basis. Rights to install, access or otherwise use Autodesk software and services (including free software or services) are limited to licence rights and services entitlements expressly granted by Autodesk in the applicable licence or service agreement and are subject to acceptance of and compliance with all terms and conditions of that agreement. When you subscribe to a plan, it may renew automatically for a fixed fee on a monthly or annual basis, subject to availability. All benefits and purchase options may not be available for all software or services in all languages and/or geographies. Access to cloud services requires an Internet connection and is subject to any geographical restrictions set forth in the Terms of Service. Stingray is available for Microsoft Windows.